Monday, July 10, 2006
Previous Posts
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAI SHANIn my very first blog post,...
- The Tale of Art the Peacock as told by my inner ch...
- Question of the DayIf you lived in a home that had...
- who are you, little i(five or six years old) peeri...
- Just over half-an-hour ago, at 1:00 a.m. d~ time, ...
- Today is capybara day at http://www.therainforests...
- Conversation Out of the BlueMa: Who's the guy who'...
- TOP SECRETPROPRIETARY INFORMATIONCLASS 8 SECURITY ...
- Tommy Bowman has been missing for a very long time...
- Well, folks, here's what's coming up next month. I...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


3 Comments:
OMG - beautiful, just beautiful.
!!!!!
Aw, thanks, you guys. I wish I could say I'm the originator of those words, but I actually got them from a greeting card I saw once. Still, it's kind of my motto, so it seemed appropriate to put it here.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home