Friday, October 06, 2006
Previous Posts
- JoyLet a joy keep you.Reach out your handsAnd take...
- H and LJ,I'm on to you. I've got my eye on you.
- Ma turns 70 on Wednesday. She also makes a good c...
- I have a term report for my father from the Army A...
- Ma was the ninth of ten children. She was the sev...
- This year I will register to vote for the first ti...
- Instinct or Intelligence?One day Cassidy the dese...
- Topsy's tiny tail is one indication that she's fem...
- Check out Brother Cat's heart-shaped marking. It'...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


4 Comments:
She's beautiful, d~. What an angel face! Do you look like her?
Ha ha d~. You've been tagged. See my blog for details.
She is adorable! Looks a bit like Shirley Temple. Check and see if she knows how to tapdance.
Well, physically I take after my father. That picture of him that's posted? I look like the female version of that.
Ma only knows how to shuffle. Is that a dance?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home