Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Previous Posts
- Here are some things written in my secret code.The...
- Every time someone says to me, "So, Jake, how's th...
- Brooms are okay. I've got nothing against them.Ev...
- It's lyrics time, boys and girls."Don't confront m...
- I've found a very exciting site: http://www.machi...
- Blog on hiatus due to time limitations brought abo...
- Why do I continually change the background color o...
- 1. ONE BOOK THAT CHANGED YOUR LIFE?The Lion, the W...
- "...set downThis set downThis"says T.S. Eliot in T...
- (Ma's on the right.)When Ma was born, she was nam...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



2 Comments:
I am troubled by my paralysis every time I sit down and plan to try and decipher this. Will you help? It scares me because it looks like math.
Awww, none of what I've posted here in code is actually worth deciphering. I'll write something special for you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home