Monday, March 17, 2008
Previous Posts
- If the poem title starts with "The Prayer of ...",...
- Me on a tractor.About 1974.
- Please join with me in a special birthday song for...
- Lisa-husband Joo was naughty.He played hookey from...
- You're with someone for years and you think you kn...
- Why are Lisa and I happy?Because we love Old Scrote.
- I made a post about mental illness at another site...
- The Prayer of the Bee Lord,I am not one to despise...
- My sister and three of her boys are here. I think...
- The Prayer of the Goldfish O God,forever I turn in...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


3 Comments:
You know, when people type "LOL" it always bugs me because I feel highly suspicious that they are not truly LOLing. But this cartoon literally made me LOL - and Shawn too. :)
toad, spider, and little bird please.
Great cartoon! I'm so glad I've found you again.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home