Friday, March 14, 2008
Previous Posts
- Please join with me in a special birthday song for...
- Lisa-husband Joo was naughty.He played hookey from...
- You're with someone for years and you think you kn...
- Why are Lisa and I happy?Because we love Old Scrote.
- I made a post about mental illness at another site...
- The Prayer of the Bee Lord,I am not one to despise...
- My sister and three of her boys are here. I think...
- The Prayer of the Goldfish O God,forever I turn in...
- Me (in blue and brown)Lisa (in black and white) .....
- Donkey, tortoise and starfish. Excellent choices. ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


2 Comments:
Oh my, a girl on a tractor! You must have had me in mind when you posted it. Well, no, but it's a pretty picture of two of my favourite objects.
I love tractors, and I've been looking for you for so long. I finally thought of checking the link to my oldest posts, although I've lost your email address and all the html tricks you generously shared with me in a computer blitz.
Please write, d~. I'd love to hear from you!!
Susan
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home