Tuesday, June 27, 2006



"Tweety and C.J."

On 6 November 2005, 19-year-old Anquiatte Parker was babysitting her 4-year-old cousin Cerman Lamont Toney, Jr. in East Saint Louis, Illinois. "Tweety" and "C.J.", as they were nicknamed, left the home of a family member with plans to visit a friend in nearby Collinsville. That is the last time they were seen.

Three days later, Tweety's car was found abandoned in Fairmont City. There was no sign of the missing cousins. Foul play is suspected.

Anquiatte Parker was born 17 February 1986. She is 5'3" and weighs about 140 lbs. She was seven months pregnant at the time she disappeared. Her baby was due 15 January 2006.

Cerman Toney was born 24 August 2001. He was 3' and 30 lbs. when last seen. He wore his hair in cornrows.

Tweety and C.J. are loved and missed.

Please contact The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children at 1-800-843-5678 if you have any information.

2 Comments:

Blogger heartinsanfrancisco said...

You're doing a really good thing with your Amber Alert- type articles. People need to be more aware of these crimes, which have become far too commonplace.

I wish you'd do a post (or several) about Life in Arpaioville. I'm guessing pink isn't a really popular color among civilians there.

8:50 AM  
Blogger d~ said...

Thanks! I don't know if the missing persons information I put here will ever actually help, but I do know it can't hurt.

You know, there are actually an awful lot of pink houses in Phoenix. I've got to think about the relationship between pink houses and pink underwear in tent city.

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home