Saturday, December 23, 2006
Previous Posts
- My favorite kind of goats are Fainting Goats. Whe...
- My next post will be about goats.
- Ma did rotating shift work at a hospital for ten y...
- Who am I, that I should be the recipient of such g...
- Here are some things written in my secret code.The...
- Every time someone says to me, "So, Jake, how's th...
- Brooms are okay. I've got nothing against them.Ev...
- It's lyrics time, boys and girls."Don't confront m...
- I've found a very exciting site: http://www.machi...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


3 Comments:
Those used to be called pomander balls. They can also be made with apples.
My mother had one hanging on a long ribbon in her closet.
Pomanders! That's what they're called!
Was your mother's made from an apple or an orange? How long did it last?
Apple. It seemed to last forever when I was a child, but I think eventually they do rot around the cloves.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home