Thursday, July 13, 2006
Previous Posts
- David Hasselhoff - Hooked on a FeelingI've never i...
- FAQs about Imaginary BillyWhy is Imaginary Billy m...
- Simple HTML TricksIt is very easy to make your tex...
- The Isle of Man lies in the Irish Sea and is surro...
- My Rat WicketInspired by My Cat Jeoffrey, from Jul...
- Sometimes the best memories are of things that nev...
- Faces of God"If you look in all the faces of God, ...
- Here is another bit I transcribed from Phil Hendri...
- I get up.I walk.I fall down.I get up.I walk.I fall...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAI SHANIn my very first blog post,...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



3 Comments:
Is it a book? Greeting card? Very pretty. I think I prefer the negative version, although both rock.
Don't worry if someone thoughtlessly gives you jewels. You can always sell them and buy flowers instead.
Neither! It's actually for a demonstration of how to transfer documents from one program to another in Microsoft. I wanted to use something colorful and pictorial rather than a page full of numbers, though.
And thank you for setting my mind at ease regarding the possibility of receiving jewels. To be honest though, I would like a nice tiara.
Maybe Truffle will lend you hers. I'll get back to you on that.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home